Water credits address reduction of potable water through efficient design of building services, water reuse and substitution with other water sources (specifically rainwater).
We invite you to review the credit and other attachments and provide feedback by completing the interactive form and clicking on the 'Submit' button, located in the upper right hand corner of the front page of each draft credit document.
Due to the draft nature of these credits, there may be some inconsistencies in language and formatting that will be picked up prior to the final release of the rating tool. You are invited to provide feedback on the draft credits including the technical details, documentation requirements and the overall direction taken to achieving best practice sustainable outcomes.
How do I provide feedback? Submissions now closed.
- Download the individual credits that you wish to comment on and save them to your desktop or a local folder.
- Open the saved pdf in Adobe and complete the fields seeking feedback – this is an interactive form and enables you to type into the document
- Once complete, click the ‘Submit’ button in the upper right hand corner the pdf form.
What are credits, calculators and discussion papers?
- Credits: each credit addresses a specific aspect or potential point of improvement for sustainable performance.
- Calculators: an excel spreadsheet used to complete a required calculation within a credit
- Submission Template: a standard form that provides guidance for the information and documents that are required to demonstrate credit compliance. They are provided as an example of how the online form will be presented in the online rating tool.
- Discussion paper: A summary of stakeholder feedback and input from external consultants that has guided changes to the credits.
For more information please contact Technical Manager - Rachael Lindup on the details below.
Senior Manager - Strategy & Development
Green Building Council of Australia
Phone: 02 8239 6291
Email: [email protected]
In This Section
- Green Star - Design & As Built
- Transitioning to Green Star - Design & As Built
- Green Star - Design & As Built Draft Credits
- Green Star - Design & As Built Scoping Paper
- Green Star - Design & As Built Consultation Paper
- Webinar Series
- Management Category
- Indoor Environment Quality
- Energy Category
- Water Category