Building on the improvements that we made to Green Star during 2012/13 and guided by the feedback you provided as part of our most recent stakeholder review, we’ve committed to a range of ambitious projects to improve your Green Star user experience. From July 2013 through to December 2014, Green Star 2014 will deliver:
- A single, streamlined Design & As Built rating tool that can assess buildings across a range of sectors
- Hours of time saved and easier access to information via the online delivery of Green Star rating tools including Green Star – Performance, Communities, Interiors and the new Design & As Built.
- Updated benchmarks and credits to reflect the market’s needs – now and into the future
- Up to 30% less documentation required to achieve certification when your project progresses from a Green Star - Design to a Green Star - As Built rating.
- Increased quality assurance and stronger governance with a commitment to the achievement of ISO 9001 certification for Green Star
- More consistent, cost-effective and flexible assessment methods.
Learn more about our Green Star 2014 projects!
Questions about our Green Star 2014 program of works? Please contact us!
Head of Market Transformation
Green Building Council of Australia
Phone: 02 8239 6218
Email: [email protected]