Green Star - Design & As Built Scoping Paper
Green Star - Design & As Built update
The development process for Green Star - Design & As Built is currently underway and a first draft of all credits will be released for public comment by the end of April 2014. Once draft credits are released, stakeholders will be invited to provide feedback on all the technical details, documentation requirements, and the overall direction taken to achieve best practice sustainable outcomes. Stakeholders will also be invited to test the draft credits in their currently registered projects.
Scoping Paper - submissions now closed
We are now calling for feedback on the Green Star - Design & As Built Scoping Paper (pdf 1.1MB), which sets out the objectives and scope of this rating tool. This paper was developed in response to feedback received to theConsultation Paper released in October 2013. It highlights major improvements that are planned for the new rating tool.
How to provide feedback? Submissions now closed
We invite comments from our stakeholders on the items addressed in this paper. In order to provide feedback you will need to:
- Download and save the scoping paper (pdf 1.1MB) to your computer
- Open the saved pdf and complete the fields seeking feedback – this is an interactive pdf and enables you to type into the document
- Once complete, click the ‘Submit’ button in the upper right hand corner of the cover page of the pdf and it will be sent directly to the Green Star – Design & As Built team.
We thank you in advance for your time and interest; please contact us if you have any additional questions.
Senior Manager - Strategy & Development
Green Building Council of Australia
Phone: 02 8239 6291
Email: [email protected]
In This Section
- Green Star - Design & As Built
- Transitioning to Green Star - Design & As Built
- Green Star - Design & As Built Draft Credits
- Green Star - Design & As Built Scoping Paper
- Green Star - Design & As Built Consultation Paper
- Webinar Series
- Management Category
- Indoor Environment Quality
- Energy Category
- Water Category