Green Star Eligibility Criteria - Timing of Certification
Green Star rating tools correspond to specific phases within a building project, and as such certification must be achieved within the timeframe applicable to the relevant rating tool.
- Submissions for a 'Design' Certified Rating can be lodged as soon as the required evidence is available; this could be prior to commencement of construction. The Certified Rating can be achieved prior to practical completion, but no later than 24 months after practical completion.
- Submissions for an 'As Built' Certified Rating can be lodged following the practical completion of the project. The Certified Rating will only be awarded no later than 24 months after practical completion.
- A Green Star - Interiors rating is deemed to be an 'As Built' rating and the criteria for 'As Built' Certified Rating above apply.
- The Round 2 submission must be submitted to the GBCA within 12 months of the results of the initial assessment results being issued (i.e. the Round 1 assessment results).
In This Section
- Green Star CertificationTue 6 Jan 2015
- Achieve a Green Star Certified RatingTue 6 Jan 2015
- Eligibility RequirementsMon 23 May 2016
- Certification FeesWed 23 Dec 2015
- Register Your ProjectMon 23 May 2016
- Guides, Resources & TemplatesFri 22 Apr 2016
- Submissions PortalFri 22 Apr 2016
- Green Star Project ManagerTue 6 Jan 2015