Green Star Eligibility Criteria - Conditional Requirements
All Green Star rating tools have one or more Conditional Requirements such as maximum greenhouse gas emissions and protection of land with high ecological value.
A project will not be eligible for a Green Star Certified Rating unless all the Conditional Requirements of the relevant rating tool have been met.
For details of the Conditional Requirements for each tool please view the rating tool or the Technical Manual for the relevant rating tool.
In This Section
- Green Star CertificationTue 6 Jan 2015
- Achieve a Green Star Certified RatingTue 6 Jan 2015
- Eligibility RequirementsMon 23 May 2016
- Certification FeesWed 23 Dec 2015
- Register Your ProjectMon 23 May 2016
- Guides, Resources & TemplatesFri 22 Apr 2016
- Submissions PortalFri 22 Apr 2016
- Green Star Project ManagerTue 6 Jan 2015