Green Star Eligibility Criteria - Conditional Requirements
All Green Star rating tools have one or more Conditional Requirements such as maximum greenhouse gas emissions and protection of land with high ecological value.
A project will not be eligible for a Green Star Certified Rating unless all the Conditional Requirements of the relevant rating tool have been met.
For details of the Conditional Requirements for each tool please view the rating tool or the Technical Manual for the relevant rating tool.
In This Section
- CertificationWed 20 Nov 2013
- Project Specific QueriesFri 24 May 2013
- Exemplary Innovation SubmissionMon 16 Apr 2012
- Green Star Project Certification WorkshopThu 22 Nov 2012
- Certification ProcessThu 23 Dec 2010
- Green Star Project RegistrationFri 10 May 2013
- Round 1 submission and assessmentFri 9 Jul 2010
- Round 2 submission and assessmentFri 9 Jul 2010
- Certification FeeFri 6 Dec 2013
- The Project RatingFri 9 Jul 2010