Green Star Eligibility Criteria - Conditional Requirements
All Green Star rating tools have one or more Conditional Requirements such as maximum greenhouse gas emissions and protection of land with high ecological value.
A project will not be eligible for a Green Star Certified Rating unless all the Conditional Requirements of the relevant rating tool have been met.
For details of the Conditional Requirements for each tool please view the rating tool or the Technical Manual for the relevant rating tool.
In This Section
- CertificationTue 7 May 2013
- Project Specific QueriesFri 24 May 2013
- Certification ProcessThu 23 Dec 2010
- Green Star Project RegistrationFri 10 May 2013
- Round 1 submission and assessmentFri 9 Jul 2010
- Round 2 submission and assessmentFri 9 Jul 2010
- Certification FeeMon 17 Dec 2012
- The Project RatingFri 9 Jul 2010
- Submission Requirements: Guides & TemplatesFri 24 May 2013
- Area Definition RulingFri 1 Mar 2013