Green Star Eligibility Criteria - Conditional Requirements
All Green Star rating tools have one or more Conditional Requirements such as maximum greenhouse gas emissions and protection of land with high ecological value.
A project will not be eligible for a Green Star Certified Rating unless all the Conditional Requirements of the relevant rating tool have been met.
For details of the Conditional Requirements for each tool please view the rating tool or the Technical Manual for the relevant rating tool.
In This Section
- What is Green Star Certification?Wed 17 Dec 2014
- How to Achieve a Green Star Certified RatingWed 17 Dec 2014
- Eligibility RequirementsWed 17 Dec 2014
- Certification FeesWed 17 Dec 2014
- Register Your ProjectWed 17 Dec 2014
- Guides, Resources & TemplatesWed 17 Dec 2014
- Volume CertificationFri 28 Nov 2014
- Green Star Project ManagerWed 17 Dec 2014