Green Star Eligibility Criteria - Conditional Requirements
All Green Star rating tools have one or more Conditional Requirements such as maximum greenhouse gas emissions and protection of land with high ecological value.
A project will not be eligible for a Green Star Certified Rating unless all the Conditional Requirements of the relevant rating tool have been met.
For details of the Conditional Requirements for each tool please view the rating tool or the Technical Manual for the relevant rating tool.
In This Section
- Green Star CertificationTue 6 Jan 2015
- Achieve a Green Star Certified RatingTue 6 Jan 2015
- Eligibility RequirementsWed 1 Apr 2015
- Certification FeesThu 26 Feb 2015
- Register Your ProjectThu 9 Apr 2015
- Guides, Resources & TemplatesMon 16 Mar 2015
- Volume CertificationThu 16 Apr 2015
- Green Star Project ManagerTue 6 Jan 2015