Green Star Eligibility Criteria - Conditional Requirements
All Green Star rating tools have one or more Conditional Requirements such as maximum greenhouse gas emissions and protection of land with high ecological value.
A project will not be eligible for a Green Star Certified Rating unless all the Conditional Requirements of the relevant rating tool have been met.
For details of the Conditional Requirements for each tool please view the rating tool or the Technical Manual for the relevant rating tool.
In This Section
- CertificationThu 18 Sep 2014
- Volume CertificationMon 22 Sep 2014
- Design to As Built Pathway TemplatesMon 1 Sep 2014
- Certification ProcessSat 20 Sep 2014
- Submission Requirements: Guides & ResourcesMon 26 May 2014
- Submission Requirements: TemplatesTue 1 Apr 2014
- Project Specific QueriesFri 24 May 2013
- Green Star Project Certification WorkshopThu 22 Nov 2012
- Green Star Project RegistrationSat 20 Sep 2014
- Round 1 submission and assessmentThu 18 Sep 2014