Exemplary Innovation Submission
Green Star seeks to reward marketplace innovation that fosters the industry's transition to sustainable building. One of Green Building Council of Australia's (GBCA) core values is to educate and we aim to give industry as much support and information as possible, especially for those preparing submissions for Green Star Certification.
The link below will take you to an Innovation submission that GBCA sees as exemplary, and may provide valuable insight and inspiration for anyone involved with Green Star Certification. The project that this credit was awarded to GS-920AB 123 Albert Street, Brisbane, is owned by one of Australia's largest property groups Dexus and was worked on by Laing O'Rourke (Builder) and Arup (ESD Consultancy).
You can find more information about this project in the Green Star Project Directory. We are pleased to be able to release this submission and provide information to others in the industry that are looking to submit their own submissions for Innovation credits.
Click here to Download the Innovation Submission (PDF 2.2MB)
In This Section
- Green Star CertificationTue 6 Jan 2015
- Achieve a Green Star Certified RatingTue 6 Jan 2015
- Eligibility RequirementsMon 23 May 2016
- Certification FeesWed 23 Dec 2015
- Register Your ProjectMon 23 May 2016
- Guides, Resources & TemplatesFri 22 Apr 2016
- Submissions PortalFri 22 Apr 2016
- Green Star Project ManagerTue 6 Jan 2015