Design to As Built Pathway Templates
|To assist project teams that are targeting an As Built rating, we have developed an easy to use template for Green Star – Office v3, Green Star – Education v1, Green Star – Healthcare v1 and Green Star – Public Building v1 that will acknowledge Design rating achievements and carry them across to the As Built rating submission.
The Design to As Built Pathway templates are for projects that have already achieved a Design rating and are now targeting an As Built rating.
The template includes three options:
Not all options are available for all credits, but the template indicates what pathways are available.
How to get started:
Download the template most relevant to your project:
The Healthcare v1 template created thanks to the assistance of Umow Lai.
The Retail Centre v1 template created thanks to the assistance of EMF Griffiths.
The Industrial v1 template created thanks to the assistance of Cundall.
The Multi Unit Residential v1 template created thanks to the assistance of WSP.
Please contact your project's Sustainability Services contact if you have any questions about the process or if you would like to follow this process for any other Legacy rating tool not mentioned above – we will work with you to develop a template for your project.
In This Section
- Legacy Rating Tools RulingsWed 29 Jul 2015
- Design to As Built Pathway TemplatesTue 17 May 2016
- Documentation GuidelinesWed 13 Apr 2011
- Green Star As Built GuidelinesTue 12 May 2015
- Green Star Photovoltaic Modelling GuidelinesMon 16 Sep 2013
- Material Calculator GuideWed 26 Oct 2011
- Transport Calculator GuideMon 16 Sep 2013
- Calculating point scores for Ene-2 Energy Improvement using the revised NABERS rating scale and results.Mon 19 Sep 2011
- IEQ-22 Natural Ventilation GuidelinesMon 19 Oct 2009
- Eco-1 TopsoilFri 20 Dec 2013