Sponsor An Event
Members of the GBCA have the opportunity to sponsor a range of events and education programs.
Sponsorship is a great opportunity to:
- Expose your organisation to a targeted audience of sustainability industry professionals
- Build your profile among clients and partners
- Align your brand with Green Star and the GBCA – the nation’s leading authority on sustainable buildings and communities
- Support the ongoing development of the sustainable building industry
- Share your green building expertise
GBCA events range from intimate gatherings of high level executives through to conferences that attract over 1000 attendees. Whatever your business objectives, there’s a sponsorship options to suit your company’s interests and budget.
GBCA event sponsorship options include:
- Green Cities: held annually in partnership with the Property Council of Australia, Green Cities attracts hundreds of top decision-makers from across the country and around the world.
- Member Evenings: hosted by you in your Green Star-certified building or fitout, member evenings bring up to 100 GBCA members together to network and connect.
- Site Tours: A great opportunity to demonstrate your expertise and share your Green Star story, guided tours of your Green Star building, fitout or community’s ESD features.
- Leading Green Thinkers: attracting up to 500 people, industry thought leaders come together to present on the big issues and emerging trends of green building
- Meet the Stars: an interactive case study presentation of your Green Star project featuring a facilitated discussion and insights from your project team.
- Boardroom Lunches/Dinners: intimate, invitation-only events for a select group of executives featuring high level discussion featuring a keynote presentation from a sector or government leader.
To discuss event sponsorship opportunities please contact us!
Manager Education and Events
Green Building Council of Australia
Phone: 02 8239 6287