Reducing Landfill - War on Construction Waste!
Inspired by the ABC's War on Waste programs, the AGDF believes residential building waste should be the next focus for resource management of construction materials and waste. Our next Main Event will tackle this issue and include an interactive workshop focusing on the issue of residential building waste. The conference line up will include speakers from Government, local councils, waste management industries, successful recyclers and industry innovators.
Karen Greaves, from Aecom / Lendlease, will be facilitating a workshop which will utilise one of Queensland's largest residential community land development projects as the case study and catalyst to explore change.
- benefit from a day of thought provoking lectures and local innovation
- understand the latest in prefabrication and design practice
- contribute to a real project scenario where practical ideas will be developed
- hear of success stories and industry challenges
- learn how you can implement substantial differences on your projects
- network with professionals involved in best practice implementation
- earn up to 8 CPD points for attendance (conditions apply).
Gain new knowledge, network over lunch and see how others are advocating sustainability.
Event Registration: registration at the venue opens from 8:00am
Catering: Morning Tea, Lunch, and Afternoon Tea will be provided. Please contact [email protected] regarding provision of any dietary requirements.
Program & CPD Worksheets: Program will be available for download two weeks before the Main Event. Worksheets will be supplied on the day.
For more information about the conference, please click here.
Ticketing for Members
(need to be an AGDF member and login to the AGDF website - Members Only Resources to copy & paste relevant discount code)
- $110 (plus fees) AGDF Member EARLY BIRD LIMITED PLACES
- $145 (plus fees) AGDF Member
- $75 (plus fees) Half Day Ticket - AGDF Members only
LocationGambaro Room - Common Ground Queensland
15 Hope Street
South Brisbane, QLD 4101