Site Tour - Eclipse Tower
Join the GBCA as we take a tour of the newly completed Eclipse Tower Parramatta on Monday 3 September 2012. A $170 million A-Grade development, Eclipse Tower is Parramatta’s tallest commercial office building, adding 25,700 square metres of new office space to the CBD.
Achieving 5 Star Green Star – Office Design v2 certification in July 2012, Eclipse Tower incorporates ESD features including:
- rainwater harvesting for use in cooling towers, toilet flushing and landscape irrigation
- high performance glazing and external sun shades
- high efficiency WELS rated toilets and taps
- low VOC materials and finishes
- maximum natural light to floor space
- inter-tenancy staircases to promote staff interaction and movement
- bike storage, shower and locker facilities
- close proximity to major amenities and public transport interchanges
With 80 per cent of the building already leased to anchor tenants including Deloitte, QBE Insurance and Landcom, Eclipse tower is helping to make Parramatta CBD more sustainable, and contributing to the ongoing economic development of the city by attracting big name commercial tenants.
|Date:||Monday 3 September 2012|
|Location:||1 Hassell Street, Parramatta (Corner of Station Street)|
|CPD points:||This event accrues 1 CPD point|
WhenMon 3 Sep, 2012
Tour - 4:00PM - 5:00pm
- Member Individual/
- Non-Member Individual/
CPD PointsThis event accrues 1 CPD points.
QualificationsThis event awards these qualifications:
- - GSAP - Design and As Built
CPD Points for this event will attribute to the above qualifications.