Site Tour - City Central Tower 8
Join the GBCA Market Development team as we take a tour of Adelaide’s City Central Tower 8 (T8) on Wednesday 26 September 2012. Achieving a 5 Star Green Star – Office Design v3 certification in May 2012, this 17-level commercial development is also targeting a complementary 5 Star Green Star - Office As Built v3 rating.
Centrally located on Franklin Street in the Adelaide CBD, T8 forms part of the wider City Central urban renewal project and features sustainable design initiatives including:
- Full height reflective glazing and sun-shades;
- Passive chilled beam air-conditioning;
- High levels of natural daylight penetration and ventilation;
- Storm water retention;
- Water-efficient fixtures and fittings; and
- Energy-efficient lighting designed to operate to a 4.5 Star NABERS energy rating.
Join this special GBCA site tour to see these ESD features and more, and explore the latest sustainable addition to City Central precinct.
|Date:||Wednesday 26 September 2012|
|Time:||4:00 – 5:00pm|
|Location:||12-26 Franklin Street, Adelaide SA 5000|
|CPD points:||This event accrues 1 CPD point|
WhenWed 26 Sep, 2012
Tour: 4.00pm - 5:00pm
- Member Individual/
- Non-Member Individual/
CPD PointsThis event accrues 1 CPD points.
QualificationsThis event awards these qualifications:
- - GSAP - Design and As Built
CPD Points for this event will attribute to the above qualifications.