Green Star Office Interiors
Gain first-hand knowledge of how to create a healthy and sustainable workplace, increase staff productivity, take your teams’ design skills to a new level and develop the green skills required in a sustainable construction team of the future.
We have revamped our Green Star - Office Interiors course in close consultation with industry. The new course features:
- practical exercises based on real-life situations
- project set-up and risk management strategies
- detailed guidance on site selection, tender documentation methods, landlord and lease issues
- hands-on workshop on the Green Star Materials calculators.
The course has been designed and is conducted by industry practitioners who have extensive experience working with the Green Star - Office Interiors rating tool.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who is involved in building selection, brief development, consultant engagement, project design and delivery, supervision or construction of a Green Star - Office Interiors Project including:
- Interior architects
- Project managers
- Building owners
- Facility managers
- Construction teams
- ESD consultants
- Leasing agents
- Tenant representatives
- Product manufacturers and suppliers
- Building occupants considering a Green Star - Office Interiors fitout
In preparation for the course, it is assumed that all participants have:
- Attended a Green Star Design and As Built Foundation course and understand the intent and structure of the Green Star rating tool system
- An understanding of the general aims of the various Green Star categories and common credits
- Used the GBCA website and are generally familiar with the structure of the site
- Read the guidance document on NABERS Energy Guide to Tenancy Energy Estimation.
To actively participate in the exercises for the course, all participants must bring their laptop with the following documents downloaded and saved to use on the day:
- TC/CIR Rulings spreadsheet
- OIv1.1 rating tool spreadsheet (now also known as the scorecard)
- Materials Calculator Guide
8 CPD points are allocated to this course
Bookings through our course calendar.
The cost is $650 for GBCA members and $800 for non-members. The course fee includes:
- Training notes
- The Green Star - Office Interiors v1.1 technical manual
- Morning tea
For further enquiries, please contact our Education Team at:
email@example.com or 02 8239 6200 / 03 8612 2000.
Payments & Refunds Policy (for GBCA Courses)
1. Notification of transfers must be made in writing not less than 10 working days prior to course/event.
2. Cancellations should be made in writing and can only be made 10 days prior to course/event. Only 50% of payments shall be refunded.
3. The full fee is payable for non-attendance. If you are unable to attend you may send a substitute.
4. Refund cheques take up to 4 weeks to process and will be forwarded to participants by mail.
5. The Green Building Council of Australia reserves the right to cancel any course that does not have the required enrolment numbers
WhenWed 24 Oct, 2012
12.00pm - 4.00pm (11:30pm Registration)
CPD PointsThis course accrues 8 CPD points.
QualificationsThis course awards these qualifications:
- - GSAP - Design and As Built
CPD Points for this course will attribute to the above qualifications.