Webinar: Understanding the full potential of Environmental Product Declarations
Did you know Green Star projects can earn up to three points by providing Environmental Product Declarations?
Get more great insights at the Understanding the full potential of Environmental Product Declarations – Webinar.
Join experts from Green Star, BlueScope Steel and the Australian Life Cycle Assessment Society to learn the latest on Environmental Product Declarations (EPD) and their role in the latest Green Star rating tools.
Speakers and topics include:
Jorge Chapa, Executive Director – Green Star Development and Operations, GBCA
– The role of EPDs in Green Star
– The intent of the product sustainability credits and whole of building LCA credits
Nicole Sullivan, Technical Manager Sustainability, BlueScope Steel
– Reasons for manufacturers to produce EPDs and what they mean for industry
Rob Rouwette, President, Australian Life Cycle Assessment Society
– How to develop your EPD and use it for competitive advantage
– The Australasian EPD Programme - what it is and how it works.
Who should attend?
Product manufacturers, architects, designers, Green Star project teams, GSAPs and GSAs
- Future Green Leader /
- Member /
- Non Member /