Webinar:Green Bonds in the Property Sector
What will it take to keep climate change to our 1.5 degree target?
CEO of international NGO Climate Bonds Initiative, Sean Kidney, will host a webinar tackling this critical question.
As the market rapidly attracts investors, Sean will discuss growth opportunities and where your role, business or organisation will evolve as green infrastructure takes flight.
From discussing market developments in general, to how green bonds will impact the property sector, this webinar is a key opportunity to hear from a global influencer in climate control.
Sean will also unpack the latest in the Climate Bonds Low Carbon Buildings Criteria and how green property financing is evolving in different markets across the world.
Take the chance to broaden your knowledge of a burgeoning market and ask Sean any questions about where to next for our industry.
About the speaker:
Sean Kidney is CEO of the Climate Bonds Initiative, an international NGO working to mobilize debt capital markets for climate solutions. Projects include a green bond definitions and certification scheme with $34 trillion of assets represented on its Board and some 200 organizations involved in its development and governance; working with the Chinese central bank on how to grow green bonds in China; an international Green Infrastructure Investment Coalition; market development programs in Brazil, Mexico, Colombia and East Africa; and a green finance aggregation platform with UNDP. He is co-Chair of the India Green Bonds Council and has been a consultant on green bonds to the United Nations Secretary General. Sean was previously marketing advisor to a number of the largest Australian pension funds.
Title: Green Bonds in the Property Sector
In This Section
- Webinar: Bowden's Green Star Communities Rating
- Webinar:Pixel Building Case Study
- Webinar: Melton Library and Learning Hub
- Webinar: New Guidance on Sustainable Procurement - ISO 20400
- Webinar:Getting the most out of Community Engagement
- Webinar: Mainstreaming High Performance ZEH Housing
- Webinar: Science Based Targets
- Webinar:Green Bonds in the Property Sector
- Webinar Consultation - Carbon Neutral Building Certification
- Webinar: Green Star Minor Updates - Design & As Built and Interiors