Webinar:Getting the most out of Community Engagement
What makes a community sustainable? Is it just about environmental qualities, or does social value and connectedness ensure its longevity?
Explore these questions during a webinar - Getting the most out of Community Engagement - hosted by Frasers Property Australia's Karen Woo and City of Casey's Kerri Elso.
Discover how Fraser's is supporting free and accessible fitness camps to residents and the general public across its residential developments, or learn more about the strengthening new communities program at the City of Casey
Every community carries unique characteristics with which come new challenges and opportunities to overcome.
Woo and Elso will present how you can approach community engagement, no matter the context.
Title: Getting the most out of Community Engagement
In This Section
- Webinar: Bowden's Green Star Communities Rating
- Webinar:Pixel Building Case Study
- Webinar: Melton Library and Learning Hub
- Webinar: New Guidance on Sustainable Procurement - ISO 20400
- Webinar:Getting the most out of Community Engagement
- Webinar: Mainstreaming High Performance ZEH Housing
- Webinar: Science Based Targets
- Webinar:Green Bonds in the Property Sector
- Webinar Consultation - Carbon Neutral Building Certification
- Webinar: Green Star Minor Updates - Design & As Built and Interiors