Webinar:Beauty in Green Building
Since March 2016, GBCA are proud partners with the International Living Future Institute (ILFI) and the Living Future Institute of Australia (LFIA) (local chapter).
The International Living Future Institute (ILFI) are the creators of the Living Building Challenge TM, a rating tool which calls for the creation of building projects at all scales that operate as cleanly, beautifully and efficiently as nature’s architecture. The intent of the Living Building Challenge’s ‘Beauty’ Petal is to highlight the need for beauty as a precursor to caring enough to preserve, conserve and serve the greater good.
Through our partnership, we are running a series of webinars, kicking off with discovering what the Living Building Challenge ‘Beauty’ Petal is and why Green Star recognises it as vital to global sustainability.
Participants will delve into the Beauty Petal, and by way of a case study, learn the drivers for targeting the Beauty Petal, key discussions with decision-makers and the challenges faced.
At the close of the webinar, there is a 15-minute discussion for Future Green Leaders participants. This is an exclusive opportunity for our Future Green Leaders to engage with the speakers regarding their career development in this field.
Mary Casey, Chair of the LFIA
Michael Bradburn, Cox Richardson
Joe Agius, Cox Richardson
Title: Beauty In Green Building
In This Section
- Webinar: Bowden's Green Star Communities Rating
- Webinar:Pixel Building Case Study
- Webinar: Melton Library and Learning Hub
- Webinar: New Guidance on Sustainable Procurement - ISO 20400
- Webinar:Getting the most out of Community Engagement
- Webinar: Mainstreaming High Performance ZEH Housing
- Webinar: Science Based Targets
- Webinar:Green Bonds in the Property Sector
- Webinar Consultation - Carbon Neutral Building Certification
- Webinar: Green Star Minor Updates - Design & As Built and Interiors