Webinar: Melton Library and Learning Hub
Libraries are the heart of communities. Aside from promoting lifelong learning with flexible working spaces, the latest in technology is accessible to everyone.
So why aren't councils investing in sustainability features for libraries?
Find out when Leigh Ryall hosts a webinar unpacking a case study on Melton Library's 5 Star Green Star rating.
Leigh will also discuss how the facility's sustainability features reduce light spillage, filters stormwater discharges, minimises noise pollution, collects and reuses rainwater, and uses indigenous and drought tolerant flora.
This is a key opportunity to learn how to engage in discussion with council and community about budgets and benefits when it comes to securing the sustainable future of libraries.
Title: Why sustainability doesn't have to cost: A case study of the Melton Library and Learning Hub
In This Section
- Webinar: Bowden's Green Star Communities Rating
- Webinar:Pixel Building Case Study
- Webinar: Melton Library and Learning Hub
- Webinar: New Guidance on Sustainable Procurement - ISO 20400
- Webinar:Getting the most out of Community Engagement
- Webinar: Mainstreaming High Performance ZEH Housing
- Webinar: Science Based Targets
- Webinar:Green Bonds in the Property Sector
- Webinar Consultation - Carbon Neutral Building Certification
- Webinar: Green Star Minor Updates - Design & As Built and Interiors