Section - Workplaces of the Future Summit
Where and how people work is undergoing a dramatic transformation.
Technological advancements, the shift to sustainability, changing demographics, increased focus on productivity and competitiveness are driving a new world of work - and a new way of designing, constructing and engaging with our buildings.
In January 2013, leading workplace designers and thinkers came together for the Workplaces of the Future Summit.
|The Workplace Diaspora||1||80:00||$39||$59|
|Healthy Buildings, Healthy People||1||34:29||$39||$59|
- Steve Coster - Head of Knowledge and Sustainability, HASSELL
- Graham Cottam - Regional Managing Director, Victoria, Brookfield Multiplex
- Lian Heather - Senior Business Administrator, Arup Australia
- Sarah Kay - Principal, Woods Bagot
- Monica Klyscz - Head of Commercial Property, NAB
- Rachel Reese – Associate Director, Strategy+, AECOM
- Jorge Chapa - Director Green Star Development, Green Building Council of Australia
- Rebecca Breuer - Mechanical and ESD Engineer, Aurecon
- Joshua Bruce - Group Manager Quality, Safety and Sustainability, ISIS
- Amanda Steele - National Community Development and Partnership Manager, Sustainable Communities, Stockland
- Carey Lyon - Director, Lyons Architecture
- Darren McKee - Executive Director, Property Services, RMIT University
- Andrew Deveson - Senior Project Manager, Brookfield MultiplexIEQ expert and Managing Director of CETEC, Vyt Garnys.
- Vyt Garnys – Managing Director, CETEC
- Richard de Dear - Head, Architectural and Design Science, The University of Sydney
- Anne Hellstedt - Practice Leader, Applied Research & Sustainability, AECOM
- Genevieve Scarfe - Sustainable Design Consultant, Lend Lease