Section - Sustainable Communities and Infrastructure
Sustainable, high-quality buildings connected by a network of supporting sustainable, high-quality infrastructure are the key to healthy, happy and prosperous communities, and Australia must make the design and delivery of sustainable urban infrastructure a top priority if our nation is to remain competitive in an increasingly globalised and fast-paced world.
The GBCA, Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia (ISCA) and a host of built environment leaders join together for an interactive exploration of the issues surrounding the creation of successful and sustainable urban communities for Australia’s future.
|Urban Infrastructure & the Future of Australian Cities||1||29:25||$39||$59|
|Sustainable Australia Report: Cities of the Future||1||40:28||$39||$59|
|What Makes A Community?||1||47:38||$39||$59|
|Concept to Completion||1||70:00||$39||$59|
- Romilly Madew, CEO - GBCA
- Megan Motto, CEO - Consult Australia
- Tim Williams, CEO - Committee for Sydney
- Kylie Legge, Director - Place Partners
- David Singleton, Global Planning Leader - Arup and Chair - ISCA
- Antony Sprigg, CEO - ISCA
- Ro Coroneos, Manager Community and Social Strategy, Barangaroo - Lend Lease
- Howard Chemney, Environment Manager - Thiess
- Stuart Hodgson, Principal Manager Sustainability, NW Rail Link - NSW Transport