Module: Webinar: Green Star - Design & As Built
The introduction of Green Star – Design & As Built provides Australia with a universal rating tool that sets the standard for the design and construction of any building type while ensuring assets are future-ready and deliver value for money.
Spend an hour listening to the Green Star team on the in’s and out’s of this new generation rating tool and give your company an edge over the competition.
What will this webinar cover?
An introduction to Green Star – Design & As Built
- What is Green Star – Design & As Built?
- What are the benefits for consultants, developers and owners?
- How does it differ from Legacy rating tools?
A step-by-step guide to the ‘Design Review’ process
- What is a ‘Design Review’?
- How does it differ from a Design certification under Legacy rating tools?
- How to be successful at the ‘Design Review’ stage
How to handle a successful submission
- How to fill out the new, streamlined templates
- Tips from Green Star assesors
- Guided activity filling out 2 – 3 key credits from a real submission
Paul Davy, Director, dsquared Consulting
Jeff Oatman, Director - Industry Experience & Skills, GBCA
Title: Webinar: Green Star - Design & As Built