In-house Green Star Courses
Green Building Council of Australia’s (GBCA’s) in-house training is ideal for companies needing to equip large groups of staff – particularly project teams – with knowledge of Green Star.
We have a range of courses available, or can tailor specific training to suit your organisation’s training needs.
Our in-house courses include:
- Green Star Foundation Course
- Green Star Office Interiors Course
- Green Star Project Certification Workshop
- Green Star Innovation Course
Why choose in-house training?
- Train large numbers of staff at a significantly lower per head cost
- Gain customised training to suit the needs of your staff and organisational objectives
- Engage with your key clients, suppliers and contractors to ensure you’re working together with the same knowledge and understanding of Green Star
- Learn from experienced industry professionals from our Green Star Faculty and GBCA staff to ensure your course presenter is attuned to your organisation’s needs
- Choose a time and location for training that suits your organisation.
From experience, we know that in-house training fosters a 'whole team' approach – vital to achieving your team’s Green Star goals.
What is included in the In-house course?
- Course presenter: a member of our experienced Green Star Faculty will be selected, based on their skills, experience and location.
- Course materials: we will provide any teaching materials required for the training. Technical manuals can be purchased from our online shop at a discounted rate. This discount applies for up to 30 days after your course date, and to any of the technical manuals available.
- Tailored courses: meet with the faculty presenter to discuss your organisation’s training requirements to ensure your training objectives are achieved.
- CPD points for all attendees
What are your responsibilities?
Your organisation provides:
- The training venue. (‘Green’ venues assist in demonstrating the ethos of green building by providing a practical example of green building design and/or construction.)
- List of attendees
- AV equipment
We are committed to ensuring in-house training is accessible to a wide range of companies – and so have priced our courses accordingly. Training is available to both members and non-member organisations.
|In house cost per person Member / Non-member||Public cost per person Member / Non-member|
|Green Star Foundation Course||$450.00 / $650.00||$550.00 / $800.00|
|Green Star Office Interiors Course||$380.00* / $480.00*||$650.00 / $800.00|
|Green Star Project Certification Workshop||$250.00 / $400.00||$350.00 / $600.00|
|Green Star Innovation Course||$250.00 / $400.00||$160.00 / $220.00|
* Office Interiors Technical Manual not included in course fees.
The minimum number of attendees for in-house training is 20.
Bookings and cancellations
To ensure we deliver the highest quality training, GBCA requires six weeks’ notice prior to the preferred course date.
Final participant numbers and venue details must be finalised at least two weeks prior to the course. Your invoice will be sent at this time and is payable prior to course delivery.
Course fees must be paid in full, one week prior to the course date to ensure courses proceed.
Any cancellations must be received at least two weeks before the proposed course date. Cancellations after this period may incur a cancellation fee.
For all enquiries and bookings please contact the Green Star Education department at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively ring the GBCA office for more information on (02) 8239 6200.