Before becoming a GSAP, participants are required to pass an exam to test their comprehension of the Green Star rating system and relevant Foundation Course content.
There are the three exams currently run by the GBCA:
About the exam
- A GSAP exam can be completed at any time at home or at work.
- All exams are 'open book' and timed, meaning that it must be completed within two hours and in one sitting.
- All exams consist of 50 multiple-choice questions, with a focus on practical application as well as theory. A mark of 75% must be achieved to pass the exam.
- On completion the exam results will be sent /via email
Completing a GSAP exam costs $150.
Hints and tips:
- We recommended completing the exam within a few weeks of attending a Green Star Foundation Course.
- Make sure you have a good internet connection and access to the recommended resources outlined on the specific exam pages.
In This Section
- GSAP examsMon 9 May 2016
- GSAP - Design & As Built - Online ExamTue 11 Nov 2014
- CPD PolicyFri 7 Jul 2017
- Green Star QualificationsTue 1 Jul 2014
- Green Star CPD UpdateTue 14 Apr 2015
- CPD Update Frequently Asked QuestionsThu 14 Aug 2014
- Green Star Accredited Professional (GSAP)Thu 22 Oct 2015
- Green Star Associate (GSA)Thu 22 Oct 2015
- Green Star CPD PointsFri 24 Apr 2015
- FeesMon 13 Jul 2015