Green Star Associate (GSA)
The Green Star Associate (GSA) qualification acknowledges the commitment of those who support green design, construction and operation, but who are not directly involved in Green Star project work or submissions.
Maintain the qualification
To maintain your GSA qualification, you will need to achieve a minimum of 8 CPD points* within the 12 month CPD period.
* based on a 12 month CPD period (July 1 - June 30). You can join the program at any time throughout the year and have your CPD points and program fees pro-rated.
Find out more:
|Becoming a GSA is easy:|
In This Section
- GSAP examsMon 9 May 2016
- GSAP - Design & As Built - Online ExamTue 11 Nov 2014
- CPD PolicyFri 7 Jul 2017
- Green Star QualificationsTue 1 Jul 2014
- Green Star CPD UpdateTue 14 Apr 2015
- CPD Update Frequently Asked QuestionsThu 14 Aug 2014
- Green Star Accredited Professional (GSAP)Thu 22 Oct 2015
- Green Star Associate (GSA)Thu 22 Oct 2015
- Green Star CPD PointsFri 24 Apr 2015
- FeesMon 13 Jul 2015