Green Star Faculty
The Green Star faculty is made up of experienced industry professionals who teach and facilitate Green Star courses and workshops on behalf of the GBCA. Members of the Green Star Faculty also helo us to develop new courses and education resources to support the application of Green Star. All members of our faculty come from GBCA member organisations and have been chosen for their diverse industry expertise and in-depth knowledge of the Green Star rating system.
Meet the Green Star Faculty
- Ian Adams, Organica Engineering, VIC
- Graham Agar, AECOM Australia, WA
- Paolo Bevilacqua, Australand, VIC
- Lisa Britzman, Viridis E3, QLD/TAS
- Mary Casey, McLachlan Lister, NSW
- Jonathan Dalton, Viridis E3, QLD
- Deborah Davidson, D Squared Consulting, SA
- Adam Davis, Manidis Roberts, NSW
- Paul Davy, D Squared Consulting, SA
- Digby Hall, Aurecon Australia, NSW
- Andrew Hammonds, Placefocus, QLD
- Craig Heaton, Inscope Solutions, NSW
- Anne Hellstedt, AECOM Australia, VIC
- Molly Hicks, Norman Disney & Young, WA
- Joe Karten, Built, NSW
- Kristie Martin, Viridis E3, ACT
- Stefan Preuss, Spowers, VIC
- Roger Swinbourne, AECOM Australia, NSW
- Mark Thomson, Schiavello, QLD
The Green Star Faculty is overseen by GBCA Board Education Committee, which is chaired by Mr Rob Coombs, President Asia Pacific, Interface Australia.
Interested in joining the Green Star Faculty?
Please contact the Green Star Professional Development team to express your interest via email@example.com or (02) 8239 6200.