Green Star Faculty
The Green Star Faculty is made up of experienced industry professionals who teach the Green Star – Design & As Built Foundation course, and other Green Star courses and workshops on behalf of the GBCA. The Green Star Faculty is also involved in the development of new courses and workshops to support the application of new rating tools.
Members of the Green Star Faculty have been chosen for their diverse industry expertise and geographical reach. All Faculty teachers work for GBCA member organisations and have extensive industry experience in Green Star. They are trained to deliver knowledge at the highest standard.
The Green Star Faculty provides and promotes knowledge, materials, programs and resources that support:
- the development and implementation of Green Star rating tools
- the professional development and learning activities of GBCA members
- Green Star knowledge and sustainable capacity within Australia’s property and manufacturing industries.
The Green Star Faculty has 18 members:
- Ian Adams, Organica Engineering, VIC
- Graham Agar, AECOM, WA
- Elena Bondareva, VIC
- Rebecca Breuer, Aurecon, VIC
- Lisa Britzman, Viridis, QLD/TAS
- Mary Casey, McLachlan Lister, NSW
- Jonathan Dalton, Viridis, QLD
- Deborah Davidson, D Squared Consulting, SA
- Adam Davis, Manidis Roberts, NSW
- Hal Dobbins, GBCA, NSW
- Digby Hall, Aurecon, NSW
- Andrew Hammonds, Placefocus, QLD
- Craig Heaton, Club Innovations, NSW
- Anne Hellstedt, AECOM, VIC
- Molly Hicks, NDY, WA
- Joe Karten, Built Holdings, NSW
- Kristie Martin, Viridis, ACT
- Warren Overton, Viridis E3, VIC
- Stefan Preuss, Spowers, VIC
- Roger Swinbourne, AECOM, NSW
- Kriston Symons, AECOM, SA
- Mark Thomson, Schiavello, QLD
The Green Star Faculty is overseen by GBCA Board Education Committee, which is chaired by Mr Rob Coombs, President Asia Pacific, Interface Australia.
I’d like to become a Green Star Faculty member
Please contact the Green Star Professional Development team to express your interest in becoming a member of the Green Star Faculty firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 8239 6200.