Non-GBCA Courses, Events and Activities
You can have GBCA CPD points awarded for a range of non-GBCA professional development activities. You simply need to make a request to have your points awarded via the CPD Learning Portal.
Making a request is easy, you simply need to:
- log in to the GBCA website
- click on the "CPD" link located on the top right hand side of the GBCA home page.
- click on "Add New Request"
- complete all the required fields and upload*: evidence of attendance (i.e. a certificate, confirmation of attendance or letter from your employer) and the learning outcomes or course outline, which will show us how the training has improved your understanding of sustainability within the built environment.
*If you have selected a course from the already approved listing, you will not need to upload the learning outcomes.
I’ve made a request, what now?
You will be notified via email of the outcome of your request within 10 working days. Each non-GBCA course, event or activity that gains approval will be added to the approved course listing in the CPD Learning Portal.
In This Section
- Green Star QualificationsThu 14 Feb 2013
- Green Star Accredited Professional (GSAP) - Design & As BuiltWed 13 Feb 2013
- Green Star Accredited Professional (GSAP) - CommunitiesWed 13 Feb 2013
- Green Star Accredited Professional (GSAP) - PerformanceWed 13 Feb 2013
- Green Star Associate (GSA)Thu 14 Feb 2013
- Green Star CPD PointsMon 18 Feb 2013
- FeesTue 3 Jul 2012
- GSAP - Design & As Built Online ExamThu 9 May 2013
- GSAP - Communities Online ExamWed 13 Feb 2013
- CPD Learning PortalFri 11 Jan 2013