Non-GBCA Courses, Events and Activities
As a CPD program participant, you can earn sustainable development (non stream specific) CPD points awarded for a range of non-GBCA professional development activities. You simply need to make a request to have your points awarded via your CPD Learning Portal.
Making a request is easy, you simply need to:
- log in to the GBCA website
- click on the "CPD" link located on the top right hand side of the GBCA home page.
- click on "Add New Request"
- complete all the required fields and upload*: evidence of attendance (i.e. a certificate, confirmation of attendance or letter from your employer) and the learning outcomes or course outline, which will show us how the training has improved your understanding of sustainability within the built environment.
*If you have selected a course from the already approved listing, you will not need to upload the learning outcomes.
I’ve made a request, what now?
Once your request for points is approved, the relevant amount of CPD points will be attributed to your sustainable development (non stream specific) CPD points total. Each non-GBCA course, event or activity that gains approval will be added to the approved course listing in the CPD Learning Portal.
In This Section
- Green Star QualificationsFri 8 Nov 2013
- Green Star Accredited Professional (GSAP) - Design & As BuiltThu 28 Nov 2013
- Green Star Accredited Professional (GSAP) - CommunitiesFri 13 Dec 2013
- Green Star Accredited Professional (GSAP) - PerformanceMon 25 Nov 2013
- Green Star Associate (GSA)Thu 28 Nov 2013
- Green Star CPD PointsFri 24 May 2013
- FeesTue 3 Jul 2012
- GSAP - Performance Online ExamTue 12 Nov 2013
- GSAP - Design & As Built Online ExamTue 12 Nov 2013
- GSAP - Communities Online ExamTue 12 Nov 2013