Green Star Accredited Professional (GSAP)
The Green Star Accredited Professional (GSAP) qualification allows green building professionals who work with Green Star rating tools to participate in ongoing training that is useful and relevant to their specialised Green Star work.
Maintain the qualification
In order to maintain the GSAP qualification, individuals must achieve 15 CPD points within the 12 month CPD period*
Of those 15 points, a GSAP must earn a minimum of 5 Green Star points, which can be earned through any GBCA run activity including courses, events or Green Star projects.
* based on a 12 month CPD period (July 1 - June 30). You can join the program at any time throughout the year and have your CPD points and program fees pro-rated.
Find out more:
a GSAP is easy:
In This Section
- GSAP examsMon 9 May 2016
- GSAP - Design & As Built - Online ExamTue 11 Nov 2014
- CPD PolicyTue 1 Jul 2014
- Green Star QualificationsTue 1 Jul 2014
- Green Star CPD UpdateTue 14 Apr 2015
- CPD Update Frequently Asked QuestionsThu 14 Aug 2014
- Green Star Accredited Professional (GSAP)Thu 22 Oct 2015
- Green Star Associate (GSA)Thu 22 Oct 2015
- Green Star CPD PointsFri 24 Apr 2015
- FeesMon 13 Jul 2015