CPD Learning Portal
Manage your continuing professional development activities online with the CPD Learning Portal.
Once you have enrolled into the CPD program online and paid the annual fee, you will then have access to the CPD Learning Portal. The Portal allows you to keep track of your CPD points and manage your CPD activities.
What does the CPD Learning Portal do?
The CPD Learning Portal is an important tool that allows you to:
- view your CPD point accrual
- submit a request for CPD points for non-GBCA courses, events or activities
- access and download your qualification certificate.
In This Section
- Green Star QualificationsFri 24 May 2013
- Green Star Accredited Professional (GSAP) - Design & As BuiltWed 13 Feb 2013
- Green Star Accredited Professional (GSAP) - CommunitiesWed 13 Feb 2013
- Green Star Associate (GSA)Thu 14 Feb 2013
- Green Star CPD PointsFri 24 May 2013
- FeesTue 3 Jul 2012
- GSAP - Design & As Built Online ExamFri 24 May 2013
- GSAP - Communities Online ExamFri 24 May 2013
- CPD Learning PortalFri 11 Jan 2013
- Non-GBCA Courses, Events and ActivitiesFri 24 May 2013