Green Star Project Certification Workshop
The Green Star Project Certification Workshop has been designed to help green building professionals gain knowledge and skills in the development of Green Star submissions. The course is designed to teach participants about the process of registering a project, collecting and compiling documentation and evidence, and the assessment and certification process. Learn tips from the experts on how to avoid common mistakes and compile successful submissions.
To make the workshop as streamlined, cost effective and time efficient as possible, the Green Star Project Certification Workshop has been designed as an intensive 3 hour workshop, with small class sizes to ensure maximum opportunity for dialogue with GBCA staff (Green Star Case Managers).
Is this the course for me?
This course is highly recommended for GSAP - Design & As Builts as well as other members of your Green Star project team. The workshop offers a unique opportunity to learn from a highly experienced Green Star staff.
How many CPD points will I earn?
The Green Star Project Certification Workshop allows CPD participants to earn 6 CPD points
How much does it cost?
$199 for GBCA Members
$400 for Non GBCA Members.
These course fees includes tuition, course materials and a catered tea break.
The Green Star - Project Certification Workshop can also be delivered as an in-house course. Learn more about our in-house courses. All Green Star projects are entitled to a free In House Project Certification Workshop (please contact your Case Manager for more details).
In This Section
- Green Star Courses and WorkshopsFri 24 May 2013
- Green Star - Design & As Built Foundation Course (formerly Green Star Foundation Course)Wed 15 May 2013
- Green Star Project Certification WorkshopThu 9 May 2013
- Green Star Innovation CourseThu 9 May 2013
- Green Star - Office Interiors CourseThu 16 May 2013
- Green Star - Communities Foundation CourseWed 20 Mar 2013
- Green Star - Communities: Australian Urban Design Protocol Master ClassMon 20 May 2013
- Green Star - Communities: Climate Adaptation and Resilience Master ClassMon 20 May 2013
- In-House Green Star CoursesWed 18 Jul 2012