Green Star Innovation Course
The Green Star Innovation Course has been developed to help demystify the Green Star ‘Innovation’ credit and provide Green Star professionals with resources, processes, practical tips and tricks to strengthen ‘Innovation’ claims within their Green Star submissions.
The intensive 2 hour Green Star Innovation Course provides participants with an explanation of innovation, and what it means for Green Star submissions. Senior Green Star staff offer expert advice on the 'dos' and 'don'ts' of innovation credit claims, help you to understand the compliance requirements for innovation credits within the Green Star rating tools, and explain why Green Star projects are awarded or denied innovation points.
Is this the course for me?
The Green Star Innovation Course is recommended for those that have experience with the Green Star certification process and a well developed knowledge of Green Star. Participants include ESD consultants, architects, designers, engineers, developers and building owners.
How many CPD points will I earn?
The Green Star Innovation Course allows CPD participants to earn 4 CPD points.
The Green Star Innovation Course is also recognised by the Australian Institute of Architects’ CPD program and earns 2 points.
This course fee includes tuition, course materials and a catered tea break.
The Green Star Innovation Course can also be delivered as an in-house course. Learn more about our in-house courses.
In This Section
- Climate Adaptation and Resilience Master-ClassMon 16 May 2016
- Green Star Courses and WorkshopsMon 18 Jul 2016
- Green Star - Performance Foundation CourseThu 15 Oct 2015
- Green Star - Design & As Built Foundation Course.Thu 15 Oct 2015
- Green Star Innovation CourseThu 15 Oct 2015
- Green Star - Communities Foundation CourseThu 15 Oct 2015
- In-House Green Star CoursesThu 30 Jul 2015