Green Star Innovation Course
Explore the Green Star Innovation category in this dynamic short course.
About the course
A Green Star certification expert will guide you through the do's and don'ts of ‘Innovation’ claims and workshop practical techniques to help improve project outcomes.
You will also uncover improvements to the Green Star Innovation Category, including:
- an increased maximum number of points
- innovation challenges
- refinements to some innovation credit criteria
Is this the course for me?
The Green Star Innovation Course is recommended for people with a prior knowledge of Green Star and certification experience. Plus those people who want to understand the changes to the innovation category.
Participants include ESD consultants, architects, designers, engineers, developers and building owners.
By attending this course you will:
- understand how innovation is defined in the Green Star rating tools
- identify the compliance requirements for the innovation credits in the Green Star rating tools
- understand why Green Star submissions are rejected or awarded innovation points.
How many CPD points will I earn?
The Green Star Innovation Course allows CPD participants to earn 4 Green Star CPD points.
Other training providers
The Green Star Innovation Course is also recognised by the Australian Institute of Architects’ CPD program and earns 2 points.
How much does it cost?
$160.00 for GBCA Members
$220.00 for Non GBCA Members.
This course fee includes tuition, course materials and a catered tea break.
The Green Star Innovation Course can also be delivered as an in-house course. Learn more about our in-house courses.
Payments & Refunds Policy (for GBCA Courses)
- Notification of transfers must be made in writing not less than 10 working days prior to course/event
- Cancellations should be made in writing and can only be made 10 days prior to course/event. Only 50% of payments shall be refunded
- The full fee is payable for non-attendance. If you are unable to attend you may send a substitute
- Refund cheques take up to 4 weeks to process and will be forwarded to participants by mail
- The Green Building Council of Australia reserves the right to cancel any course that does not have the required enrolment numbers.