Green Star Innovation Course
Demystify Green Star Innovation with this practical course. Uncover the resources, effective processes, tips and tricks to strengthen your ‘Innovation’ claim and Green Star submission.
Green Star Innovation will provide attendees with an explanation of innovation, what it means for the building industry and your Green Star submissions. A member of the GBCA's Green Star Certification Team will give expert advice on the do's and don'ts of ‘Innovation’ claims and workshop practical techniques to help improve project outcomes.
Recommended for attendees with a prior knowledge of Green Star and those with certification experience, this course will take your green building knowledge to the next level.
Who should attend?
Participants with prior knowledge of Green Star and certification including:
- Green Star Project teams
- ESD consultants
- Building owners
4 CPD points are available
- An understanding of how innovation is defined in the Green Star rating tools
- An understanding of the compliance requirements for the innovation credits in the Green Star rating tools
- An understanding of why Green Star submissions are rejected or awarded innovation points.
Members: $160.00/ Non Members: $220.00
Payments & Refunds Policy (for GBCA Courses)
- Notification of transfers must be made in writing not less than 10 working days prior to course/event
- Cancellations should be made in writing and can only be made 10 days prior to course/event. Only 50% of payments shall be refunded
- The full fee is payable for non-attendance. If you are unable to attend you may send a substitute
- Refund cheques take up to 4 weeks to process and will be forwarded to participants by mail
- The Green Building Council of Australia reserves the right to cancel any course that does not have the required enrolment numbers.
- Member /
- Non-Member /
CPD Points4 Green Star CPD point(s).
WhenFri 21 Jun, 2013
9:00 am to 11:00am
300 Adelaide Street
Brisbane, QLD 4000
Questions? Find out more about GBCA Education in the FAQs