Green Star Project Certification Workshop
The Project Certification Workshop is an advanced course suitable for Accredited Professionals and industry experts who wish to gain greater insight into the process of putting together a Green Star Submission. The course is designed to teach participants about the process of registering a project, collecting and compiling documentation and evidence, the assessment process and the certification process. Learn tips from the experts and how to avoid common mistakes.
The aim is to learn how to make the experience as streamlined, cost effective and time effective as possible. The course is run as a half day intensive workshop in capital cities throughout Australia. Class sizes are small to ensure maximum opportunity to dialogue with the Green Star Accredited Assessor and GBCA staff.
This course is highly recommended for the key Accredited Professional on a Green Star project as well as other senior members of the project team.
The course offers a unique opportunity to learn from a highly experienced Green Star Accredited Assessor and GBCA staff. It is in the interest of both the GBCA and project teams to help facilitate a streamlined and effective delivery of Green Star projects.
How do I register?
Please see the following link for Course Dates and Locations, and follow the prompts to make an online booking.
The cost is $350 for GBCA members and $600 for non-members. The course fee includes:
- Training notes
- Morning Tea or Afternoon Tea
For further enquiries, please contact our Education Team at:
[email protected] or 02 8239 6200 / 03 8612 2000.
Payments & Refunds Policy (for GBCA Courses)
1. Notification of transfers must be made in writing not less than 10 working days prior to course/event.
2. Cancellations should be made in writing and can only be made 10 days prior to course/event. Only 50% of payments shall be refunded.
3. The full fee is payable for non-attendance. If you are unable to attend you may send a substitute.
4. Refund cheques take up to 4 weeks to process and will be forwarded to participants by mail.
5. The Green Building Council of Australia reserves the right to cancel any course that does not have the required enrolment numbers
- Member Member /
- Non Member Non-member /
CPD Points6 Sustainable Development CPD point(s).
WhenMon 28 Mar 2011 9:00am - 12:00pm
9:00am to 12:00pm
LocationThe Green House
Level 15, 179 Elizabeth Street
Sydney NSW 2000