GBCA Venue Partner
Help us provide hands-on learning and practical demonstrations of Green Star, while showcasing your own building’s green achievements.
Industry has told us that they want Green Star education in Green Star-rated venues.
If you have a Green Star-rated building, we can help you increase your brand exposure and showcase your green leadership to the nation’s green building practitioners.
Why become a GBCA Venue Partner?
When you provide your building or office space as a Green Star education venue, your company will receive a multitude of benefits:
- Promotion as a Green Building Council of Australia Venue Partner
- Brand acknowledgement on the beginning and closing slides of the presentation
- Verbal thanks by the trainer on the day
- Acknowledgement and logo in the 2013 issue of GBCA’s Green Building Evolution publication
- Acknowledgement of your partnership and use of your logo in the course section of our website, which achieves 35,000 unique visitors every month
- Opportunity to take course participants on a tour of your Green Star-certified facilities at the course conclusion.
Work with us to showcase your green credentials!
For further information on becoming a GBCA Venue Partner, please download the Venue Partner Expression of Interest and the Expression of Interest application form. All submissions will be treated in confidence.