Become A Sponsor
The Green Building Council of Australia (GBCA) was established in 2002 to develop a sustainable property industry in Australia and drive the adoption of green building practices.
Since then, the GBCA has built a membership of more than 750 companies, has trained over 4,000 Green Star accredited professionals, registered hundreds of Green Star projects and accredited 150 projects.
Members of the GBCA have the exclusive opportunity to partner with us on a range of GBCA initiatives which:
- expose your company's brand and products to a large audience of like-minded potential clients
- profile your green credentials and leadership to your clients and partners
- connect your company with the leading green building group in Australia
- support the promotion of green building practices around Australia.
GBCA offers sponsorship to suit all target markets, target reach and budgets, with a number of opportunities in 2011/2012:
- Green Star - Multi Unit Residential rating tool Marketing kit proposal
- Green Star - Performance to contribute to the development of the Green Star - Performance Tool.
- Green Star - Communities to contribute to the development of the Green Star - Communities Tool.
- State Based Events for those who would like to increase their exposure in particular states. Packages starting from $3,000.
- Green Star Education Packages for those who would like connection with specific industries and tools. Starting from $3,000.
- Publication Sponsorship and Advertising for those who would like to profile their green credentials to 20,000+ Australian and international audience. Starting from $300.
Green Building Council of Australia
Phone: 03 9988 7973
Mobile: 0415 879 039