The GBCA is committed to active stakeholder engagement. We encourage all our stakeholders to work with us to ensure that Green Star continues to improve and reflect best practice benchmarks.
We also know from experience that the best way to get maximum membership value is through active engagement - and so we provide a range of ways for member companies to work with us to drive Australia's transition towards a sustainable future.
Engaging with Green Star
- Visit the Technical Clarifications & CIR Rulings section of the website to see if your issue of concern has been addressed. If not, please submit a technical clarification or credit interpretation request
- Read previous Stakeholder Feedback Reports to learn more about previous stakeholder comments and concerns
- Submit an online stakeholder feedback form for released tools.
- Email your specific enquiry to our Green Star team
- Complete an applicant or project manager survey at the conclusion of the certification process.
For more detail on the Green Star Stakeholder Engagement Process, which guides stakeholder feedback period once a new Green Star tool has been released and for credit revision projects, please download the Green Star Stakeholder Engagement Process flowchart.
The Green Star Review Committee meets from time to time to consider and respond to stakeholder concerns regarding the development or operation of the Green Star rating system. Read more about the next meeting of the Green Star Review Committee.
Engaging with the GBCA
The key to making the most of GBCA membership is to ensure your staff are aware of the GBCA's services, and are able to take full advantage of them. We encourage you to:
- Attend an event or course to maintain your knowledge and expertise in green building
- Join the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program
- Offer your building or workspace as a GBCA Venue Partner program
- Take part in Green Cities - the most influential green building event in the Asia Pacific region
- Sponsor an event or a Green Star tool
- Advertise in our publications
- Request a GBCA speaker