The Advocate - July 2011
In last month's Green Building Voice you will have seen the GBCA's 'Putting a price on pollution' paper, examining the impact of a price on carbon upon Australia's property and construction industry.
The Australian Government released details of the Clean Energy Future on Sunday 10th July 2011, and provided information about the complementary programs, initiatives and funds.
Read more information about this initiative and use the Australian Government's household assistance estimator.
Read the GBCA's media release about the Clean Energy Future.
In This Section
- GBCA green building agendaFri 17 May 2013
- A New Deal for Urban AustraliaThu 2 May 2013
- Improving existing buildings - what finance options are available?Fri 11 Jan 2013
- Submissions to Government in 2013Thu 2 May 2013
- Submissions to Government in 2012Tue 29 Jan 2013
- Submissions to government in 2011Wed 11 Jan 2012
- The Australian Government’s Clean Energy Future packageThu 10 Nov 2011
- Carbon pricing and Australia's property and construction industryFri 21 Sep 2012
- GBCA supports Thriving Neighbourhoods conferenceFri 29 Jul 2011
- Businesses for a Clean Economy (B4CE)Wed 17 Apr 2013