Tony Arnel, Director
Tony Arnel is the Global Director of Sustainability of Norman Disney & Young, an international engineering company engaged in a range of market sectors and disciplines.
Tony is the former Victorian Building and Plumbing Industry Commissioner, a position he held for twelve years. As well as being a founding Director and past Chair of the Green Building Council of Australia, he is also the immediate past Chair of the World Green Building Council (2008-2011).
Over the past fifteen years, he has played a key role in the transformation of the Australian property market to adopt sustainable practices. He is a current Board member of the Sustainable Melbourne Fund.
In This Section
- GBCA BoardWed 8 May 2013
- Daniel Grollo, ChairThu 22 Nov 2012
- Tony Arnel, DirectorThu 22 Nov 2012
- Darren Bilsborough, DirectorWed 8 May 2013
- Tarun Gupta, DirectorMon 4 Mar 2013
- Andrew Borger, DirectorMon 29 Oct 2012
- Fred Chaney, DirectorThu 22 Nov 2012
- Rowan Griffin, DirectorMon 29 Oct 2012
- Ralph Horne, DirectorThu 22 Nov 2012
- Chris Luscombe, DirectorMon 29 Oct 2012