John Thwaites, Independent Director
John Thwaites is a Professorial Fellow, Monash University, and Chair of the Monash Sustainability Institute and ClimateWorks Australia.
John also chairs the Australian Building Codes Board. He is a consultant to Maddocks Solicitors advising the firm and its clients on climate change, water and sustainability.
John was Deputy Premier of Victoria, from 1999 until his retirement in 2007.
During this period he was Minister for Health, Minister for Planning, Minister for Environment, Minister for Water, Minister for Victorian Communities and Victoria’s first Minister for Climate Change.
In This Section
- GBCA BoardTue 11 Aug 2015
- Tanya Cox, ChairMon 27 Jul 2015
- Tarun Gupta, Deputy ChairTue 11 Aug 2015
- Siobhan Toohill, Deputy ChairWed 29 Jul 2015
- John Flecker, DirectorTue 22 Jul 2014
- Mark Gray, Independent DirectorTue 11 Aug 2015
- Susan Lloyd-Hurwitz, DirectorWed 3 Dec 2014
- Ken Morrison, DirectorTue 11 Aug 2015
- Rob Sindel, DirectorThu 30 Jul 2015
- Mark Steinert, DirectorTue 11 Aug 2015