John Thwaites, Independent Director
John Thwaites is a Professorial Fellow, Monash University, and Chair of the Monash Sustainability Institute and ClimateWorks Australia.
John also chairs the Australian Building Codes Board. He is a consultant to Maddocks Solicitors advising the firm and its clients on climate change, water and sustainability.
John Thwaites was Deputy Premier of Victoria, from 1999 until his retirement in 2007.
During this period he was Minister for Health, Minister for Planning, Minister for Environment, Minister for Water, Minister for Victorian Communities and Victoria’s first Minister for Climate Change.
In This Section
- GBCA BoardTue 22 Jul 2014
- Daniel Grollo, ChairTue 12 Aug 2014
- Tanya Cox, Independent DirectorTue 22 Jul 2014
- John Flecker, DirectorTue 22 Jul 2014
- Tarun Gupta, DirectorMon 11 Nov 2013
- Mark Gray, DirectorTue 29 Jul 2014
- Susan Lloyd-HurwitzFri 6 Dec 2013
- Carey Lyon, DirectorTue 22 Jul 2014
- Rob Sindel, DirectorMon 11 Nov 2013
- Mark Steinert, DirectorMon 11 Nov 2013